ABOUT REGIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP COMPETITION (REC)
It is a regional competition that aims to develop the spirit of entrepreneurship among university students in the Middle East, from various academic levels, to enable them to convert their creative ideas into successful business plans for products and services of high economic value. The contest vision stems from its interest in stimulating the concept of inclusive leadership.
Alexandria University is pleased to launch the first edition of this important competition in the framework of its strategic plan for CONFREMO as the president of the conference for a period of two years.
We promise to elevate the entrepreneurs with training, expertise, tools, and resources to start their own venture.
Whether you are in the idea stage, early stage, growth stage or beyond, we will help you discover your ideas, skills, and engage you with a network of mentors.
About the Competition
Entrepreneurship Competition for young entrepreneurs interested in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Students from all universities have assistance entering competitions and have access to events, workshops, mentoring, and in-house competitions that enable them to test and refine their founder skills.
Conditions and Teams’ Selection Criteria
- – The student must be enrolled in a university that is a CONFREMO member
- – The student should present an innovative project idea that meets a social or economic need in the society
- – Each student participating in this competition must belong to one team (a minimum of 3 students and a maximum of 5 students per team)
- – The participating teams must not have established their startups yet
- – Each team should discuss the idea of only one project
- – The team should not have previously participated with the idea of its project in any local, regional or international competition
- – Each team should prepare a brief presentation discussing their project (no more than 3 minutes) to be presented to a jury composed of experts and professionals in this field who will select the winning teams
- – Each participating team must fill out one form to participate in the competition, which is available on the competition’s website